0.5.2 / 2018.01.06
Swift 0.5.2 closes tunnel after api call for
kubeconfig connector. We recommend upgrading to this version. There is no user visible change in api.
- Close tunnel after api call #79
- Add front matter for docs #81
- Fix analytics client id detection #80
- Use tunnel tools from kutil #78
- Set ClientID for analytics #77
0.5.1 / 2017.11.27
Swift 0.5.1 fixes connection leakage in proxy server. We recommend upgrading to this version. There is no user visible change in api.
- Close connection after usage. #68
- Make chart namespaced #64
- Add front matter for swift cli #69
- Add Front matter of docs #65
0.5.0 / 2017.10.29
Swift 0.5.0 makes backward incompatible change to
SummarizeReleasesapi will not set namespace to
defaultby default any more. If no namespace is set, it will return releases from all namespaces. To get releases from a given namespace pass query parameter
- Add tutorial for RBAC enabled cluster #59
- Fix service port in installer yamls #58
0.4.0 / 2017.10.24
0.4.0-rc.0 is now marked as 0.4.0.
0.4.0-rc.0 / 2017.10.16
Swift 0.4.0-rc.0 updates Helm dependency to 2.7.0-rc.1. There is no user visible change in api.
0.3.1 / 2017.09.21
Swift 0.3.1 fixes RBAC issues with installer yamls. There is no user visible change in api.
0.3.0 / 2017.09.20
Swift 0.3.0 updates dependencies
k8s.io/client-go to 4.0.0 and
k8s.io/helm to 2.6.1. There is no user visible change in api.
- Check for returned pods or services before connecting. #45
- Use client-go 4.0.0 #43
- Fix command in Developer-guide #42
- Move analytics to common GA project #41
0.2.0 / 2017.09.08
0.2.0-rc.0 is now marked as 0.2.0.
0.2.0-rc.0 / 2017.08.31
Wheel has been renamed to Swift, because it gets you Tiller Swift. :) Swift 0.2.0 makes some backward incompatible api changes.
List ReleasesAPI. The URL path for this api could conflict with the
GetHistoryapi. The replacement should be to use
status_codesparameter type to string in
SummarizeReleasesAPI. Supported values are
UNKNOWN, DEPLOYED, DELETED, SUPERSEDED, FAILED, DELETING.
allfield has been added to request object of this proto. This allows to get all releases (including deleted but not purged ones) without specifying all the status codes. #33
- Adds option to format release values as json in
- Deployment scripts now mount an
/tmppath. This is used as scratch volume to store downloaded chart archives files. The downloaded files are also deleted, after request is served. Previously we cached the chart-archive files, but two different releases may have same chart-archive file name with different content. This improves storage performance. #35, #36
0.1.0 / 2017.08.06
First public release of Wheel. To install, please visit here.