The following steps must be done from a Linux x64 bit machine.
- Do a global replacement of tags so that docs point to the next release.
- Push changes to the release-x branch and apply new tag.
- Push all the changes to remote repo.
- Now, first build all the binaries:
console $ cd ~/go/src/github.com/appscode/searchlight $ ./hack/make.py build; env APPSCODE_ENV=prod ./hack/make.py push; ./hack/make.py push
- Build and push searchlight docker image
console ./hack/docker/searchlight/setup.sh; env APPSCODE_ENV=prod ./hack/docker/searchlight/setup.sh release
- Build and push both forms of icinga image:
console ./hack/docker/icinga/alpine/build.sh; env APPSCODE_ENV=prod ./hack/docker/icinga/alpine/build.sh release ./hack/docker/icinga/alpine/setup.sh; env APPSCODE_ENV=prod ./hack/docker/icinga/alpine/setup.sh release
- Now, update the release notes in Github. See previous release notes to get an idea what to include there.