This section contains guides on how to use Kubed. Please visit the links below to learn more:
- Disaster Recovery
- Cluster Snapshots: This tutorial will show you how to use Kubed to take periodic snapshots of a Kubernetes cluster objects.
- Kubernetes Recycle Bin: Kubed provides a recycle bin for deleted and/or updated Kubernetes objects. This tutorial will show you how to use Kubed to setup a recycle bin for Kubernetes cluster objects.
- Backup & Restore Persistent Volumes. Use Stash to backup & restore Persistent Volumes.
- Configuration Syncer
- Cluster Events
- Using Janitors: Kubernetes supports storing cluster logs in Elasticsearch and cluster metrics in InfluxDB. This tutorial will show you how to use kubed janitors to delete old data from Elasticsearch and InfluxDB.
- Kubed API Server: This article documents various aspects of Kubed api server.
- Monitoring Kubed: This article described the various metrics exposed by Kubed operator.