Kubed 0.4.0 can sync confgimaps/secrets across clusters.
- Reorganize docs for hosting on product site #173
- Add support for new DB types #172
- Update docs for syncer #170
- Fix analytics client-id detection #168
- Auto detect AWS bucket region #166
- Support hipchat server #165
- Write event for syncer origin conflict #164
- Fix Syncer #163
- Remove unnecessary IsPreferredAPIResource api calls #162
- Sync configmap/secret to selected namespaces/contexts #154
Kubed 0.3.1 supports AWS S3 buckets in regions other than us-east-1.
Kubed 0.3.0 supports auth for Elasticsearch janitors and annotates copied configmaps & secrets.
- Support auth for Elasticsearch janitor #64
- Install kubed as a critical addon #129
- Update chart to match recent convention #123
- Use correct service account for RBAC installer #122
- Forward CSR approved/denied events #117
- Use kutil package for utils #116
- Annotate copied configmaps & secrets with kubed.appscode.com/origin #115
- Use client-go 4.0.0 #114
- Fix config object. #105
Kubed 0.2.0 can send push notifications.
- Send push notification via pushover.net Thanks Sean Johnson !
clusterNamein config. This cluster name will be prefixed to any notification sent via Email/SMS/Chat/Push so that you can identify the source easily.
First public release of Kubed.
- Takes periodic snapshot of a Kubernetes cluster objects.
- Provides a recycle bin for deleted and/or updated Kubernetes objects.
- Keep ConfigMaps and Secrets synchronized across Namespaces.
- Forward cluster events to various destinations.
- Setup janitors for Elasticsearch and InfluxDB.
- Send notifications via Email, SMS or Chat.
- Includes a built-in search engine for your cluster objects using bleve.