Features available for Pharm users:
- With your cloud credential you can create cluster in any desired cloud
- See overall details of cluster
- Create database inside cluster
- Add Credential to your cloud
- Create alert for application management and get notification when alert generates
The sidebar shown below will be the initial screen for Pharm users:
Cluster, Databasebuttons will show corresponding list and create option. Credentialsbutton will show existing credentials list and will also allow users to add add cloud credentials. SSLbutton will shows SSL list.
In the cluster-list as shown below there are some cards which contain information about cluster.
Each card will show cluster name, name of cloud provider, zone and corresponding kibana, icinga and grafana url. Users will be able to see cluster details information by clicking grey marked area of each card. Users can also access cluster creation form clicking
- Database list will be shown through table, containing database name, database type, mode, cluster of database, last backup date, etc.
- Users will be able to access database-details clicking on database name, marked in grey as shown in the picture below.
Create Databasebutton will navigate user to database creation form.
Credential List shows credential related information. There is also an option for updating or deleting information. AppsCode allows its users to add Cloud Credentials.