AppsCode CLI is very much user-friendly. AppsCode CLI allows end-users to create new workflows which suits their preference. This utility can perform several tasks over user database and has the ability to create, resize, and even delete a cluster. It helps user with continuous integration, status build or delete a job, and updates on regular basis.
AppCTL works as a bundled-service with Kubernetes KubeCTL. Now you can create cluster using AppCTL and carry out all the pod operations with KubeCTL.
- Simple and interactive dashboard
- Multiple Operating Systems supported
- Easily setup your manifest (asset, controllers, services, etc.)
- No shared application infrastructure needed
- Have everything available and en-routable on URL
- Tabs are fault tolerant and can run on many different pods in the cluster through several API proxy
- CLI is similar to the web interface and works fast to get required features