We are very excited to announce Stash
v2022.06.21. This release adds support for Kubernetes
v1.24.x. We have also introduces a few new features and improvements. We have squashed a few bugs as well. You can find the complete changelog here
We are going to highlight the major changes in this post.
Here are the highlighting features of this release:
v1.24.x: We have upgraded the underlying libraries to support Kubernetes
v1.24.x. Now, Stash should work flawlessly with the latest Kubernetes version.
Add timeout for backup and restore: You can now specify a timeout for your backup / restore process using
spec.timeOutfield of BackupConfiguration or RestoreSession. Respective backup/restore process will be considered as
Failedif it does not complete within this time limit. This will ensure that backup process won’t get stuck by some kind of network issue. By default, Stash don’t set any timeout for the backup/restore.
Add Hook and timeOut support in Auto-Backup: We have added Hooks and timeout support in Auto-Backup as well. Now, you can specify a backup hook in your BackupBlueprint object.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
We have also fixed few bugs and made some improvements. Here are the notable changes,
- Fixed a bug that put the restore job to CrashloopBackOfff state in some workload restore process #1448 .
- Fix RBAC permissions for backup sidecar and restore init-container #1452 .
- Update metrics labels for Stash Grafana dashboards #170 .
- Updated restic version to 0.13.1 in Stash Addons.
Please try the latest release and give us your valuable feedback.
- If you want to install Stash in a clean cluster, please follow the installation instruction from here .
- If you want to upgrade Stash from a previous version, please follow the upgrade instruction from here .
To speak with us, please leave a message on our website .
To receive product announcements, follow us on Twitter .
If you have found a bug with Stash or want to request new features, please file an issue .