We are very excited to announce Stash
v2022.05.18. In this release, we have added a few new features and improvements. We have squashed a few bugs as well. You can find the complete changelog here
. We are going to highlight the major changes in this post.
Here, we are going to highlight the new features that have been introduced in this release.
- Add support for Elasticsearch 8.2.0: In this release, we have added Elasticsearch 8.2.0 support to our Stash Elasticsearch add-on.
- Support NATS Account Backup: We have added Account Backup Support to our Stash NATS Addon. We have also upgraded the addon to support NATS version 2.8.2.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
We have also fixed few bugs and made some improvements. Here are the notable changes,
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that caused the ImagePullSecrets from RuntimeSettings of BackupConfiguration and RestoreSession weren’t passed properly to the respective backup or restore job.#1445 .
- Improvements: BackupConfiguration webhook now rejects updating backup target when the BackupConfiguration is already is in
Readystate. This ensures that user don’t overwrite backed up data of the previous target mistakenly just by changing the target. #1444 .
Please try the latest release and give us your valuable feedback.
- If you want to install Stash in a clean cluster, please follow the installation instruction from here .
- If you want to upgrade Stash from a previous version, please follow the upgrade instruction from here .
To speak with us, please leave a message on our website .
To receive product announcements, follow us on Twitter .
If you have found a bug with Stash or want to request new features, please file an issue .